Monday, December 29, 2008

Feliz Navidad, Island Style

By Katie


My mom, dad and sister Emily had the wonderful opportunity to come to Honduras to celebrate Christmas with Matt and I. We went to the funky island of Utila, an island off the north coast of Honduras filled with scuba divers from around the world. We had a wonderful time visiting, swimming/snorkling and exploring a new part of Honduras together. And, my mother reports that both Matt and I look healthier than she expected. Thanks, Mom!


It was a memorable Christmas and I'm so thankful that my family got to come share the experience.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys! We are at Eldon and Joan's for new years. Feliz Ano Nuevo! The pictures look great. Mom says you both look healthy. We are just hanging out today, maybe play some spicey farkle, miss you guys. Have a happy new year!!!

Dave said...

How fun! Did you finally find the Tapas restaurant?