Saturday, May 9, 2009

Student Showcase

By Katie

We had a Mother's Day program yesterday and the kids all sang "Lord I Lift Your Name on High" in English. After lots of practice it turned out well, so I thought I'd share it with you all. It surely would have been more pleasant to listen to if the cd had worked, but instead the poor children had to follow my out-of-tune lead. Oh well, being in-tune matters a little less here, thank goodness.


We've also been working hard on English greetings lately. Many of the students are excited to use the greetings with me even outside of class. Here is a video of a kindergartener named Nathaly talking with me in English.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Nathaly that her English is very good! It was precious. Also, the Mother's Day singing was great! You're doing a wonderful job, Katie.

Love,
Mom