Thursday, March 18, 2010

Suggestions, anyone?

By Katie

So, what do you want to know? Is there anything that you've been wondering about our lives here in Honduras, about the ministries we're involved in or any other random question? Now's the time to ask! Feel free to send us an email or write a comment here if there's anything you'd like to read about in a blog post or newsletter.

I came across the idea of asking for suggestions while I was preparing for a workshop on newsletter writing at our last all-country meeting for Diaconia. It was a fun workshop for me because I got to bring out some old language arts tricks and got to teach computer skills too with my newly-learned Spanish-language computer teaching skills :)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh, Katie... I'd love to see an authentic Honduran recipe! Something you guys typically eat that we might be able to simulate here in West Michigan. :) Can you tell I'm hungry right now?

Julie said...

Derek wondered: what can we do here in the U.S. to support renewable agriculture in Honduras?